Friday, March 16, 2012

Gone with the wind....

Here one day...gone the next. Like the wind.....I feel like i am still new to the chorister calling...and yet, i have been released. I was just starting to get the hang of it and even felt somewhat comfortable (therein lies the problem...never get comfortable!) ;) Anyway, i was called as the new primary president so i am lucky enough to still be in primary and hopefully i can post ideas on here occasionally. We have a fabulous new chorister and i am anxious to watch the children's love for singing continue to grow.

Thank you for sharing your amazing ideas!! I am in awe at the talent, the ingenuity, the wisdom and the inspiration that is out there. I have been fortified by you and I have loved being a part of the "chorister blog family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment